heartofdarkness作品分析 你见过的最美的翻译(英译汉)是什么?

[更新]
·
·
分类:生活百科
3518 阅读

heartofdarkness作品分析

你见过的最美的翻译(英译汉)是什么?

你见过的最美的翻译(英译汉)是什么?

白朗宁夫人十四行诗《我是怎样的爱你》
How do I love thee?
我是怎样地爱你
– Elizabeth Barrett Browning
——伊丽莎白·巴雷特·勃朗宁
How do I love thee?
我是怎样地爱你?
Let me count the ways.
让我逐一细述。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你之深邃,之宽广,之高远
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
尽我的灵魂所能及之处—犹如探求
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
玄冥中神的存在和美好之极。
I love thee to the level of every day’s
我爱你如每日之必需,
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
阳光下和烛焰前都少不了。
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
我自由地爱着你,像人们争取他们的权利;
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
我纯洁地爱着你,如人们在赞美前会垂首。
I love thee with the passion put to use
我爱你,带着我昔日悲伤时的
In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
那种激情,童年时的那种诚意;
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我爱你,抵得上往日对圣者怀有的
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
如今似已消逝的那种爱-我用呼吸,
Smiles, tears, of all my life and, if God choose,
用微笑,用眼泪,用我整个生命来爱你!
I shall but love thee better after death.
假使上帝愿意,我死后将更加爱你

一个很老的冒险类游戏,名字叫魔法师,曾经在一张光盘上玩过?

一款小时候玩过的PS1游戏,求名字,是一个冒险类游戏,说的是一个少年进入heart of darkness 暗黑之心 ,很好玩的一款游戏,我还留着ps盘 难道